[mythtv-users] Technisat Airstar 2 stopped working

Taan Lindemans taan at cryologic.com
Mon Jul 14 01:01:21 UTC 2008

I had a Airstar 2 pci DVB-T card working perfectly with Mythtv.

After moving house and plugging the card into a new antenna, I now get
no picture whatsoever.

I ran myth-setup and tried to re-install the card.
When doing a channel scan (in myth-setup) I get a strong signal (70-80%)
but 0% signal-to-noise ratio.

The antenna signal seems fine and works well with a set top box.

Unfortunately I can't try it easily in another PC or at another location.

I was just wondering if there is anything else I should be trying and
whether it likely my card has been damaged in transit?

thanks for any help
TL

This e-mail message is privileged and confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient please delete the message and notify the sender.
Although this email is believed to be free of viruses, CryoLogic
accepts no responsibility for any consequences arising from its receipt
or use.