[mythtv-users] RCA DTA800

Fábio Castilho Martins fabiocastilhomartins at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 13 03:35:34 UTC 2008

Try to analyze the signals using xmode2. Some remotes send more than one signal (for compatibility with different boxes) for each key press and LIRC can't send the codes correctly.

Here in Brazil, I have a RCA remote that sends 3 different signals for each key press. I had to generate a .conf and then edit it manually, removing the additional signals for my RCA box (used by Sky Brasil) to work.

Regards.

      Novos endereços, o Yahoo! que você conhece. Crie um email novo com a sua cara @ymail.com ou @rocketmail.com.
http://br.new.mail.yahoo.com/addresses