[mythtv-users] Distorted sound on TNT, Game Show Network

Jim Miller mythgroups at castinghobby.com
Sun Jul 13 00:46:33 UTC 2008

Jerry Rubinow wrote:
> --SNIP----
>
> Since I wrote that, today TNT is not having the problem anymore, so I
> have to assume it was a problem with the provider, since I haven't
> rebooted or restarted Myth or changed any setup options since then.
>
> -Jerry

Definitely sounds like  it was the provider.  If it had been the  PVR
firmware issue it wouldn't be intermittent,  once it started it would
not have gone away until you had done a power off.  Glad it's working
now, hopefully it'll stay that way.  Nothing more aggravating than a
flaky service provider.
-Jim