[mythtv-users] Booohooohoooo......

Francesco Peeters francesco at fampeeters.com
Sat Jul 12 21:21:20 UTC 2008

My USB harddisk on which my MythTV FE/BE lives died... The drive won't
spin up anymore, and I currently don't have time to rebuilt on a new
device, and I really don't want to either, because I meant to make that
machine a net-boot machine...  *rolls eyes*

Why does shit like that always happen at the most inconvenient times...

Only good bit is that this drive is less than 2 years old, so I will at
least get a new one from WD!...

Sorry for ranting, but I had to vent!...

--
F Peeters
  PC-Chips M863G Geode - NVidia 440 - Hauppauge PVR250