[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun and 0.21-fixes r17645

jedi jedi at mishnet.org
Sat Jul 12 15:28:52 UTC 2008

On Sat, Jul 12, 2008 at 06:52:31AM -0700, Allen Edwards wrote:

> > However, I see MANY more channels via the command line scan
> > hdhomerun_config FFFFFFFF scan /tuner0 scan0.txt than I do with the
> > mythtv-setup scanner.
>
> Are these channels you think you should be able to receive?  My myth
> scan will find channels I cannot watch.  I have to delete them with
> mythweb.  Maybe this is a good thing.

    I've had the mythtv-setup channel scan be inconsistent. I had to
manually fix some of the tuning information for a couple of my channels
when it was obvious that it was wrong. These were channels that had
picked up fine previously (that's how I knew what the right values
were, I had them in an old backup of the database).