[mythtv-users] Record to "MPEG-2 SVCD-compatible Stream" with Hauppauge PVR USB2

Carsten Meier cm at internalscripts.de
Sat Jul 12 11:51:40 UTC 2008

No, sorry that I described it a little bit unclear. For the recordings
already made, there is no other way than transcoding it. But I wanna
have a recording-profile that makes it possible to burn future
recordings to SVCD without transcoding. There are already
DVD-stream-types selectable, but no one for SVCD.

So here comes my actual question:
Is it possible to create a recording-profile that records with the
"MPEG-2 SVCD-compatible Stream"-stream-type of the PVRUSB2 and uses an
audio-sampling-rate of 44,1kHz?