[mythtv-users] `Mythbackend leaks memory` continued

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Fri Jul 11 17:38:07 UTC 2008

Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>> Do you
>> honestly expect them to buy and set up the hardware to mimic your
>> system so they can fix it for you?
>
> There is nothing special on my system.

The DVB-T card:

00:13.0 Multimedia controller: Philips Semiconductors SAA7146 (rev 01)
	Subsystem: TERRATEC Electronic GmbH Unknown device 1157
	Memory at fdffc000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=512]
	Kernel driver in use: budget_av
	Kernel modules: budget-av

A Terratec Cinergy 1200 DVB-T.
A VIA EN12000 board w/ 1GB RAM

# mythfrontend --versionPlease include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : exported
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_alsa using_backend using_dbox2 using_dvb
using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu
using_lirc using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc
using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_live

built on the EN12000 using a SPEC file from the wiki.
All thsi running recent Fedora 9 install, regularly updated, on a
SAMSUNG HD103UJ  sata disk.

Udo