[mythtv-users] Multirec causing conflicts when it shouldn't.

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Jul 11 15:42:11 UTC 2008

2008/7/11 Christian Hack <christian at hack.id.au>:

<snip>

> Why would it do this? I found one mention of something similar in the
> archive but no response from anyone else reporting the same. And then this:
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/322228 - I created the
> tuners from scratch, creating the 4 virtual tuners when creating the cards
> (so it's all in nice order) with no change.

In trying to look at Udo's leak i've also experienced this now. 3
channels on the same Mplex recording and they've spread out over
different cards, which conflict with my existing records. Forcing a
pefered tuner doesnt fix it.

Strange of all, it conflicted with one show but when I forced it to
record it didn't deactivate any other recording, instead moved the
recordings to the correct tuners as expected...

I'll post more details later.

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/