[mythtv-users] Skip issues on recordings only - where to look next?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Fri Jul 11 15:33:46 UTC 2008

> Nick Morrott wrote:
>
>> Those recordings have broken seektables, so you'll need to rebuild
>> them via mythcommflag --rebuild.

Can I just ask a technical type question.....

Why do we use mythcommflag to rebuild the recordedseek table? What if a
recording does not have commercial flagging applied to it, what actually
puts records into the recordedseek table or does nothing get put in? I
suppose what I am asking is, does every recording have a record in that
table or only the ones with commercial flagging?

Cheers
Bruce