[mythtv-users] `Mythbackend leaks memory` continued

Andrew Williams andy at tensixtyone.com
Fri Jul 11 14:40:45 UTC 2008

2008/7/11 Udo van den Heuvel <udovdh at xs4all.nl>:
> Not entriely correct...
> I have 7 multirec channels configured.
> I use 1 multiplex and record three channels from that multiplex. One
> minute preroll, one minute post.
> That is not all channels nor all multirec channels.

Right, so one card recording 3 channels on the same mplex? I can
recreate that with my "spare" tuner to see if I suffer from similar
affects. What is your fancy custom recording rule for recording all
thats on the channels.

> There is nothing special on my system.
> Just Fedora 9. Just a backend on mysql that is current for that distro.
> Just the almost latest linux kernel.
> Just one tuner card, 7 multirec tuners, etc.

Close enough, see my other post, while probably more bleeding edge
than F9 i'd say its a good comparison.

Also, IANAD, just another user getting a little tired of this thread...

--
Andrew Williams
w: http://tensixtyone.com/
e: andy at tensixtyone.com