[mythtv-users] Database schema versions and the revisions they changed?

Dom H speedsix.lists at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 10 18:45:32 UTC 2008

I've been build Myth from the head of the trunk for a while now which
has on the whole given me a fairly stable system. Recently I've
updated and seem to be having a few show stopping issues namely, Myth
stops responding to lirc input or the frotnend locks completely. With
the very latest head also, lots of issues with themes being messed
up/missing files.

My database schema is 1221 according to the settings table, does
anyone know how many revisions I can go back on this database or
better still suggest a stable revision on the same schema version?

Thanks