[mythtv-users] Skip issues on recordings only - where to look next?

Bruce Nordstrand brucen at ksl.com.au
Thu Jul 10 10:15:37 UTC 2008

Hi all

I have been searching the archives but as yet have not come across a
solution for my problem. Over the past month or so Myth as decided that
when you skip/jump/fast forward or rewind, you mean the whole program.
One of my recordings that is actually 3.5hrs long displays as 7370:48:26.

My recordedseek table was showing "in use" in MySQL until I did ran
optimize_mythdb.pl which showed things were back to normal. However, the
skip/jump etc issue still exists and it is impossible to skip over the
garbage in the recordings.

Can someone please suggest where I should be looking to possibly correct
with problem. WAF is *way* down at the moment...

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Bruce