[mythtv-users] Is it possible to sort by Original Airdate instead of recorded date?

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 03:12:50 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 8:16 PM, Rick <rbonafied at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there a key sequence that will change the sort in the Watch
> Recordings to be by Original Airdate?
>
> If not, what source code file should I edit to give me that functionality?

Nope.  It would be very cool to be able to press a key and have it
re-sort of the fly, but that functionality is not there.

At this time, you have to set the sort parameters in setup->TV
Settings->Playback->View Recordings(4/9)

If you want to add the ability to do it "on the fly", that would be great.

John
--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?