[mythtv-users] Erratic failure. Wonky database connexion?

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:40:01 UTC 2008

2008/7/9 Jonathan Sambrook <jonathan at hmmn.org>:
> Jonathan Sambrook wrote:
>>
>> Nick Morrott wrote:

>>> iii) Clear out your old listings data
>>
>> Not sure what you mean/how to do it...
>
> How do I go about doing this?

Deleting your videosource(s) will do this - choose the Delete All
Videosources option in mythtv-setup. Then create your new videosource
and rescan your DVB channels.

If you temporarily disable EIT listings, do you see the same behaviour?

I'm running almost up-to-date (10 days old?) 0.21-fixes with multiple
DVB cards and retrieving EIT data, and am not seeing any problems.

--
Nick Morrott

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/