[mythtv-users] Hauppauge WinTV Nova-TD Dual DVB-T Tuner With Diversity - Model 1175

Nicolas Will nico at youplala.net
Wed Jul 9 14:32:12 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 15:08 +0100, David Campbell wrote:
> David Campbell wrote:
> > Hi  - I was wondering if anyone has got the 'Diversity' version of
> the
> > Hauppauge WinTV Nova-TD working under Linux?
> >
> > The picture on the LinuxTV Wiki shows a 'Diversity' version
> >
> > http://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-TD-Stick
> >
> > But I am getting nothing from the device and nothing back on the
> LinuxTV
> > list yet.
>
> Final bump before I give up on this card and ebay it.

You are on the wrong list.

Go ask on the linuxtv dvb list, they are the ones in charge of the
drivers, not MythTV people.

http://linuxtv.org/lists.php

I may have seen a post saying that the new -TD sticks recently changed
their internals.

http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-July/027067.html

And the final post with a branch for a test driver:

http://linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-July/027075.html

Ah, the branch does not exist anymore as it has been merged with the
main tree:

http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb/rev/f7392ddf64db

So go and follow the proper instructions on the v4l-dvb wiki:

http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-NOVA-TD-Stick

Nico
http://www.youplala.net/linux/home-theater-pc

Nico