[mythtv-users] Channel Setup

moodyjunk at frontiernet.net moodyjunk at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 8 17:48:58 UTC 2008

After completing my MythTV install I imported my Schedules Direct
cable lineup. The problem is that Schedules Direct reports CBS as
channel 2 (analog) but I only have a digital tuner card so I need to
record channel 2-1 instead. Similar for the other networks. The
digital lineup for my provider doesn't match either. How can I map my
listings data to actually record a different channel number than
listed? I can manually schedule a record of channel 2-1 and it works
just fine, without all the benefits of the listings of course, so if I
can map specific channels from analog to their digital equivalent all
will be good.