[mythtv-users] Schedule title and description don't match

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Jul 8 14:11:37 UTC 2008

On Jul 8, 2008, at 7:05 AM, Comments wrote:

> Marc Christensen wrote:
>> I have an HDHomeRun and mythtv-backend-0.21-9 from packman running on
>> openSUSE 10.3 i586.  When I initially set up the system, I used
>> over the
>> air schedules.  However, the description didn't match the show title.
>> The titles were correct, but the description was wrong, from some
>> other
>> show.  I thought this was a problem with mythtv not parsing the
>> schedule
>> data from the HDHR correctly.  two weeks ago, I switched to Schedules
>> Direct.  The problem is that I am seeing the same problem.  The show
>> titles are correct but the description is wrong for some shows.
>>
>> This obviously sucks.  What's happening here?  Is anyone else seeing
>> this?  Is there a fix/workaround?
>
> So, no ideas on this it looks like.  No one has seen this or might
> know
> what is going on?

It might help if you were a little more specific. It's happening on
"some shows". Which ones? Most of them? A couple of them? Only on a
particular channel?
I've recently seen 2 of my shows that has next week's description. I
chalk that up to Tribune screwing up. If it's happening on more than a
random show here or there, it might be some other issue.

-Brad