[mythtv-users] Fwd: Re: abc and fox

Shawn Hamzee hamzee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 6 21:14:42 UTC 2008

here's what's happned. i think this mythtv's problem not mine:

in the configuration, i unchecked the audio only channels and this appaprently causes many digital channels including fox and abc to not get tuned. when i turn it back on and go through the scan, myth picks them all.

Shawn Hamzee <hamzee at sbcglobal.net> wrote: Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:39:20 -0700 (PDT)