[mythtv-users] abc and fox

Shawn Hamzee hamzee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 6 04:14:59 UTC 2008

these are hd channels i am missing. they were on the same multiplex of channel 110 on my cable providers coax. sorry for the lack of info in my first post. i'd like to know if this is me or a bigger problem though. thanks.

"Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote: On 07/06/2008 12:04 AM, Brad DerManouelian wrote:
> On Jul 5, 2008, at 8:53 PM, Shawn Hamzee wrote:
>> for some reason i can't get abc and fox anymore after i reconfigured
>> my mythtv installation. anybody experiencing the same problem?
> You should check your configuration.

And/or give us details about the channels you're missing.  For example,
if they are analog channels 5 and 6, that would be /very/ important

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org