[mythtv-users] Hardware Recommendation

Jason Gauthier jgauthier at lastar.com
Fri Jul 4 03:07:08 UTC 2008

Hey all,

  As I am digging deeper into my complete MythTV project, I am
challenged with video capture resources.
First, my backend will also be a frontend.  For this, I've chosen the
Hauppauge PVR 350.  I chose this model for the on-board encoding and
decoding.  From that standpoint, I have two additional frontends, and
preferably three.

I am having a difficult time finding a motherboard with that many PCI
slots.

I was curious if anyone was familiar with a dual input capture, or
similar.

Any realistic suggestions are welcome! :)

Thanks,

Jason