[mythtv-users] Changing Tuners

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Jul 2 21:26:10 UTC 2008

On Jul 2, 2008, at 2:20 PM, Bill White wrote:

> [...]

In all seriousness, you should probably just use the Program Guide
which changing channels in LiveTV and let Myth decide which input/
tuner to use when you hit the channel to watch. That way you don't
push off any more important recordings by mistake. It will tell you if
you're trying to do something stupid like watch an Infomercial when
your favorite TV show is about to record on another channel and needs
that tuner you're going to use.