[mythtv-users] I Survived a Japanese Game Show didn't record

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 12:48:46 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 1:20 AM, Jason Flatt <jflatt at cox.net> wrote:
> Did this happen to anybody else?  It caught the Premiere last week, but
> tonight didn't record for some reason.  I remember it being in the upcoming
> list.  Also, I recorded Wipeout before Japanese Game Show showed, so I know
> my tuners were up.  Any way to figure out what happened?

I know that there was some point in the last week where my box didn't
list Japanese Game Show as a new episode.  When were your listings
updated last?

On a side note, I think that everyone that uses GMail to post to the
group should have to use Firefox's "Better Gmail" add-on.  One of the
options is "Bottom Post in Reply" - very handy.