[mythtv-users] which if my analog tuners recorded this?

Marc MERLIN marc_mtv at merlins.org
Tue Jul 1 15:33:16 UTC 2008

[please ignore forced reply to and do Cc me on replies, even if I read the
list too]

So, when I get a graining analog recording, what's the best way to find out
which of my analog tuners got it?
(I take it if I scan my logs on my 2 backends, I'll find it, but is there an
easy way to do it? Some info menu in the recording somewhere?)

Thanks,
Marc
Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/