No subject

Fri Jan 4 05:44:35 UTC 2008

money in optimizing TV video when there are numerous posts here and
elsewhere the an nVidia FX-5200 card is sufficient.

If I were making R&D decisions, I'd go after the gaming market where people
are willing to pay megabucks to upgrade/replace their video cards
regularly.  Or the business market where I could sell low cost cards in
volume.

It's not like we will all run out and buy new hardware just because they
made the drivers better.  And even if we did, there aren't enough of us to
be a significant revenue stream.

Open sourcing the drivers is our best hope for improvement in this area.

Tom

------=_Part_37318_31845520.1201881680247

------=_Part_37318_31845520.1201881680247--