[mythtv-users] How to pass parameters to mythfilldatabase

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 23:43:39 UTC 2008

> In mythfrontend configuration, under Setup/General, there's a page full of
> mythfilldatabase options.  See:
>
> http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/User_Manual:Detailed_configuration_Frontend

Yup, so I saw this page on mythfrontend, but here is what is not clear
to me - when I visit that page on mythfrontend, the checkbox
"Automatically run mythfilldatabase" was actually unchecked; despite
the fact that I've had mythfilldatabase running automatically for
(what seems like) years.

Does that mean that mythfrontend runs mythfilldatabase?