[mythtv-users] Can't search through mythweb - memory size error

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Jan 31 06:15:02 UTC 2008

On 01/31/2008 12:30 AM, Paul wrote:
> When I try to search for shows using mythweb, I get
> the following error:
> Fatal Error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes
> exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes) in
> /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/search.php on
> line 333
> Line 333 of that file states:
>                 $Results[$key2]->extra_showings[] =
> array($show->chanid, $show->starttime);
> I googled the error but couldn't find anything that
> would help me.

Google is far less of a friend than Gossamer (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/ ) when it comes to finding
MythTV-related errors.

and (because--unlike you--anonymous didn't (do the right thing and) ask
first on the list and didn't even search the bug database before just
submitting another identical invalid bug report)

and many more.