[mythtv-users] recreate dropped MySQL tables (mythweather)

Joe Ripley vitaminjoe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:09:16 UTC 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 6:38 AM, Preston Crow <pc-mythtv07a at crowcastle.net> wrote:
> I had corrupted tables for mythweather, so I dropped them, assuming that
> Myth would recreate them when it started up, giving me a fresh start
> with mythweather.  I'm running new svn code.
>
> Is there a simple trick to recreating these tables?

Actually, the simple trick would be to let MythWeather create these
tables on its own,  To do so, change the 'WeatherDBSchemaVer' setting
in the database to something lower (mine is currently 1000)... i.e:

UPDATE settings SET data='100' WHERE value='WeatherDBSchemaVer';

Then, the plug-in should automatically create the tables for you...
If not, use the definitions I posted earlier.

--
Joe Ripley
vitaminjoe at gmail.com