[mythtv-users] Mythtv 0.20.2 xbox xebian pkgs now available

Christopher Friend christopher_friend at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:39:33 UTC 2008

Has anyone got Xebian working with RGB Scart output? I've seen a number of places sugesting you should use a composite cable, and somewhere saying the nvtv tool won't support RGB scart but not seen anything definite. XBMC seems to support it fine so is anyone using RGB Scart with Xebian? FWIW I have a Connexant chip in mine (v1.2) if it makes any difference.

Christopher=================
The Crimea / The Crocketts
http://www.inaudible.co.uk