[mythtv-users] CentOS 5.1 support

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:55:05 UTC 2008

Can anyone confirm this is a valid approach for Nova-T (conexant cx88)
based cards on Centos?  What happens with a Kernal updgrade - I
suppose you have to wait for Atrpms to catch up?

I am looking for a long term solution to my myth upgrade treadmill
issue (ie Fedora Core rotates too often) - as due to a now good WAF
(and Child AF) downtime is not popular or acceptable (I'm told) in the
Cope household!

Greg