[mythtv-users] We need a FAQ on multirec

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 21:58:18 UTC 2008

On Jan 27, 2008 9:45 PM, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:

> On Jan 27, 2008, at 9:21 PM, Marc Barrett wrote:
>
> > This new feature caught me by surprise,
>
> If you're running SVN and this feature caught you by surprise then
> you're not reading the -dev and -commit lists like you're supposed to.
> Just sayin'...

I thought this was a DVB feature (and therefore did not apply to me), so I
tuned out discussion.

But I see in the wiki that HDHomeRun supports it and that some US cable
operators utilize it.  When I run a channel scan on the HDHomeRun, I see
results like this:

SCANNING: 267000000 (us-cable:31, us-irc:31)
LOCK: qam256 (ss=97 snq=100 seq=100)
PROGRAM: 1: 7.1 KABC-HD
PROGRAM: 3: 11.1 KTTV HD
PROGRAM: 4: 7.2 KABC SD