[mythtv-users] Closed Captions: PVR-150 vs. 250

kanetse@gmail.com kane.tse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:59:51 UTC 2008

On Jan 28, 2008 9:50 AM, faginbagin <mythtv at hbuus.com> wrote:

> I would guess the first step would be to reply to this thread:
> http://ivtvdriver.org/pipermail/ivtv-users/2007-September/007221.html
> letting Hans know you're willing to help. I'm also guessing you'll need
> to build a kernel version of his choosing, or at the very least one
> patched with ivtv driver bug fixes he provides, then test per his
> instructions/guidance.

Actually, being affected by this issue myself as well; I've been
following this issue closely.  It appears that at least two people
from this list alone have already volunteered their machines to
resolving this issue:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/298084#298084
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/298346#298346

... to which, I'd say thanks to those individuals.  Hopefully there
will be some kind of a fix soon.