[mythtv-users] Feeling Left Out with my HDHomerun

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Sun Jan 27 13:12:10 UTC 2008

Steve Daniels wrote:
> On 27/01/2008, Steve Hodge <stevehodge at gmail.com> wrote:
>> A quick search of the MythTV dev list archive reveals this:
>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/310351?nohighlight=1#310351
>>
>> Steve
>>

> I'd have thought Brent was actually asking for link to the thread in
> the SD forum..
>
> http://www.silicondust.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4628
>
> Just confirmation as in the mythtv-dev thread of the possibility of
> HDHR working with multirec if someone writes the code :-)
>
> Steve Daniels

Both are great.  Thanks.  I have sold a few people on the HDHomerun,
because it has worked so great for me and it will be nice to be able to
tell them that there is the chance they could get MultiRec for it too.

Just as an aside:

Here in Kentucky we have channels called Kentucky Educational Television
(KET) that are similar to PBS, but then also have a lot of other
programming on it.  We have been looking at MythTV for a while at our
school system as a way to record these.  KET has 6 channels on one
multiplex and it was looking like we might need to get at least 4 tuners
to cover our bases on things getting recorded.  We are using DVB USB
devices at work and Multirec just made that a problem of the past.  We
could almost cover everything now with one tuner.  MythTV is great.
Thanks

Brent