[mythtv-users] Feeling Left Out with my HDHomerun

Brent Norris brent at brentnorris.net
Sat Jan 26 13:43:23 UTC 2008

So yeah, multirec is coming out.  How awesome is that.  I was just
looking at my different channels and what I would be able to record at
the same time and thinking... "Man this is going to be great."  Then I
remembered "Oh crap it is DVB multirec" and for the first time since I
owned it I had a slight twinge of regret that I got a Homerun.

Since the Homerun does the tuning I am guessing there isn't much chance
that mythtv is going to be able to pull multiple things from one tuner
like can be done with the DVB stuff.  Has anyone talked to Silicon Dust
about a firmware update or anything that might make this possible?  I
know they are really responsive to stuff from the group, so I was just
hoping that it might be possible.

Brent