[mythtv-users] Slave backend added, lost live tv

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Thu Jan 24 02:54:01 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just added a slave backend (mythbuntu) to a master backend I've had running for years (gentoo). When I start mythbackend on the slave, I can no longer watch live tv. The display flashes briefly, and then goes back to the myth menu. I haven't tried a recording, but I'm guessing it will be the same. I can't find anything in the frontend or the backend logs.

When I stop the slave backend, live tv works again. I'll be working on this more tomorrow, but if anyone has a place I can start looking, I'll appreciate it.

Gerald