[mythtv-users] Frontend no longer displays HD?!

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:27:37 UTC 2008

On Jan 23, 2008 12:00 PM, Rich West <Rich.West at wesmo.com> wrote:
> Found this while building up the older module
> http://readlist.com/lists/mythtv.org/mythtv-users/16/82206.html which
> seems to indicate a problem with 169.07 and XvMC.
>
> I rolled back to the previous driver and it is working fine again..
>
> -Rich
I eagerly looked at that link to see if others are having the same
issues with XvMC and 169.07 and realized that was just my own email.
I would not necessarily state that there are problems with XvMC and
169.07, just that I had, for some reason, had issues, and had to roll
back to the prior driver version.