[mythtv-users] 1st tuner on Nova-t 500 can't tune

Mikko Koivisto mikkomyth at wippies.com
Mon Jan 21 14:48:26 UTC 2008

No suggestions but same kind of problems.

My problem is related to all channels from one MUX where the first tuner
signal strength is about 55% and it can't lock -> no picture.
I changed to use second tuner which gets signal strength 86% -> lock and
working.

With another MUXes first tuner works fine.

What have I done so far.
- Added all 3 patches mentioned in wikipage. (stream, freq, kehycodes)
- Tried with and without EIT, normally EIT is in use
- coldboot
- rescanned channels
- using only second tuner -> worked ok

--