[mythtv-users] Updated Master_iconmap & starchoice satellite

Jeremy Baker jab at muskokatech.ca
Sun Jan 20 17:08:40 UTC 2008

I have never had channel icons until last week when I saw some posts here that
recommended downloading a master_iconmap.xml file and running these two
commands

mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map master_iconmap.xml --reset-icon-map all

and

mythfilldatabase --import-icon-map master_iconmap.xml --update-icon-map

Once mythfilldatabase made its scheduled run, I started getting icons.
Unfortunately, not all of my channels got an icon.  I then went to the
Lyngsat website, found urls for all my missing icons, and updated the
master_iconmap.xml file appropriately.  After running the above two commands
again, I now have icons on every channel.  The point of this post is to offer
up my updated master_iconmap.xml file so that the channels that I added can
be used by the rest of the mythtv community.  Who or where should I send the
file to?  If it is relevant, I use starchoice satellite in eastern canada.
--
Jeremy Baker <jab at muskokatech.ca>
GnuPGP fingerprint =