[mythtv-users] Manually entering IMDB number in MythVideo

Steve Wilson mythtv_arizona at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 19:59:38 UTC 2008

I'm using 0.21 from ATrpms. I uploaded a video to my folder and I did a IMDB search and it found nothing so I went to manually enter the IMDB number. A box popped up and said enter the number. I tried entering the number but nothing happened -- i.e., it didn't show any numbers I was entering. What am I doing wrong? Also, what number do you enter? The one in the URL. Also, do you include the tt or just the number?