[mythtv-users] digital vs analog stations

Kevin Bailey ke-myth at retriever.dyndns.org
Fri Jan 18 23:11:07 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 02:48:30PM -0500, Timothy E. Krantz wrote:

>    Is there a way to get both sets of stations?  Itr seems inadvisable to
>    leave both defined to MythTV because I am sure bad things would happen
>    if the scheduler tried to use them both at the same time.

I'm not positive that I understand the question, but this may help,
from section 9.1 of the manual:

NOTE: If you have a dual digital/analog card, such as the pcHDTV cards and
some DViCO cards, then you should not configure this as two separate cards.
Configure the digital portion as a DVB card, then click on the "Analog
Options" button within the DVB configuration panel for the card and
configure the analog portion of the card there.