[mythtv-users] Help with xmltv UK (Radiotimes) and MythTV?
sgreszcz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 16:19:56 UTC 2008
Thanks everyone. I managed to do most of it manually using phpmyadmin.
The steps I did was:
1. Scan channels inside Mythtv
2. Manually add all the xmltv ids into the mythconverg database using phpmyadmin (for example london.bbc1.bbc.co.uk)
3. Remove the xmltv ids that were not needed from /home/mythtv/.mythtv/<video source>.xmltv (speeds up download of listings)
4. Make sure that any new/missing channel ids were in /usr/share/xmltv/tv_grab_uk_rt/channel_ids (for example dave.uktv.co.uk)
5. Run mythfilldatabase (which also seems to provide icons stored in - /home/mythtv/.mythtv/channels/)
6. Download and add any additional icons into the mythconverg database using phpmyadmin
Garry's site has some scripts as well as icons in .png for TV and radio.
More information about the mythtv-users