[mythtv-users] am i dropping frames?

Steve Smith st3v3.sm1th at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 11:56:05 UTC 2008

On 18/01/2008, Steve Peters - Priority Electronics <
steve at priorityelectronics.com> wrote:

> [...]
Post all the settings you have related to "Sync"ing... and the version of
Nvidia driver? Which Nvidia card?
+ the latest logs.
BTW if you do mythfrontend -v playback on the laptop that works what sort of
messsages do you get?

I'm afraid I'm no expert on nvidia drivers, they just worked for me (Ubuntu
Feisty, FX5200).

But someone here may be able to help.

Are you trying to use OpenGL sync? (that doesn't work for me on 0.20)

Cheers
Steve