[mythtv-users] Features of newest versions/SVN

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Thu Jan 17 19:02:03 UTC 2008

On Jan 17, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

> I read about a flash based interface to MythTV - I assume this is
> comming in SVN.  Is there anywhere that a non-programmer can look to
> see what major features are coming in upcoming MythTV versions?

I assume you mean the ability to stream recordings over the web via
Flash. That feature does exist in SVN, but it's just a proof of
concept and will not be included as part of the next release. At
least, not enabled by default as it's definitely not ready for casual
use.

Anyway, for a list of planned features, you can check here:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.21#New_Features