[mythtv-users] OT: identify a 3ware SARA card? 8000 or 9000 series?

Stroller linux.luser at myrealbox.com
Thu Jan 17 14:48:12 UTC 2008

Hi there,

This is really off-topic, but I know there are number of folks on
here using the 3ware hardware RAID cards. I believe these come well-
recommended (??) and I'm obviously looking at this for my media
storage server.

Do any of you recognise this one, please?
http://i21.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/d2/8f/9ec5_1.JPG

It's allegedly a 12, and allegedly working, but the seller claims not
to know a model number & that there are no identifying markings on
the card. Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Stroller.