[mythtv-users] Compile problem SVN on debian etch

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Thu Jan 17 03:44:42 UTC 2008

If you have an nvidia card, the OpenGL libraries are included with their
proprietary driver. If you don't, I think you can use the mesa version.
The packages to install on ubuntu gutsy are libgl1-mesa-glx and/or
libgl1-mesa-dev. I assume it's the same for breezy. Note that's
lib-gee-el-one-mesa...

If you encounter this kind of problem in the future, you can do a search
for the packages that have a file you need/want by going to
packages.ubuntu.com. For the -lGL error, you need a library named
libGL.so, so you search for a package containing a file with that name.

HTH