[mythtv-users] Can anyone help with a couple of problems with MythVideo?

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 16:45:54 UTC 2008

When I display Video Manager a window appears in the centre of the
screen called Loading and never gets removed?  Is someone just working
in this area?

In Video Gallery mode when displaying 5 columns by 4 rows there is a
solid black bar about 20 pixels wide down the middle of the screen
between the up and down arrows.  If you move the selection over each
of the affected cells the image is repainted and the solid back bar
disappears until you scroll again.  Is this affecting anyone else?

I am using the trunk version via Mythbuntu v7.10