[mythtv-users] MythTV as a Gift (Hardware Recommendations)

David Segall david at segall.net
Wed Jan 16 16:47:40 UTC 2008

Michael Nguyen wrote:
>  What about a
> keyboard/mouse?  Is that typically needed or do you guys just SSH into
> your MythTV boxes?
I wanted a wireless keyboard with an integrated pointing device and
bought this one
It feels a bit flimsy but it has lasted well and I like the "laptop
compatible" touch pad. I confess I covet the DiNovo Edge
for its looks but it is a ridiculous price and I have not tried it.

I need a proper keyboard quite often mainly because I use K9Copy to
produce DVDs. Because the keyboard is resistant to being buried under a
pile of newspapers, I usually use it in preference to a remote.