[mythtv-users] Youtube integration

jedi at mishnet.org jedi at mishnet.org
Thu Jan 10 16:51:31 UTC 2008

>>> You did search the archives for YouTube, right?
>>> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/300192#300192
>> Did you actually read any of that?
>>

> Yeah.
>
>> Phrases like "fully arabized" and "get your box owned" don't
>> really get me too terribly excited (at least not in a good way).
>>

> I didn't say I was using it (or that I would ever even consider doing
> so).  But, that's the only "YouTube integration" that currently exists.

Mythstream looks like it might be accomodating.

The default setup already comes with some youtube stuff. Something
where you can point to your own website that's just a bunch of
bookmarks and links might work out pretty well. I download
everything so I haven't been motivated to set this up with mythstream.