[mythtv-users] Networking recording (IPTV) and multicast on multiple "tuners"

Michael L Torrie torriem at chem.byu.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:50:55 UTC 2008

Dave C wrote:
> Have a look at this. When I first opened it I didnt realize that the
> FreeBOX recorder that was in the release was being replaced with the
> newer network recorder in SVN, although I was having the same trouble
> regardless of which I was using. The patch (second one is the correct
> one) there is against the newer network recorder that was in SVN at
> the time.
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/3873

Wonderful!  It works great.  I hope this patch gets merged into SVN.
Without it certain types of multicast IPTV streams (udp not tcp/ip as I
accidentally wrote in my original post!) just won't work properly.

Michael Torrie
Assistant CSR, System Administrator
Chemistry and Biochemistry Department
Brigham Young University