[mythtv-users] Radio Times xmltv Howto?

Ian Hodgson ian.hodgson.home at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:55:55 UTC 2008

Olly,
     Thanks for the suggestion; I have the mythtv account and
associated password so maybe I could edit the script to use these. The
script I presume uses a root account without a password so that this
editing does not need to be done each time it is used.

     My confusion is that I have a root account without a password,
but the script fails on what looks like a password issue.

Ian.