[mythtv-users] DVD ISO playback problems: Invalid IFO

Tom Greer trgreer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 23:47:07 UTC 2008

I'm running SVN version 14925 on Ubuntu 7.10.  I haven't observed the
problems that you describe.  One thing I have noted, is that fast forwarding
or rewinding faster than 3x often results in a trip out of mythvideo (back
to the selection screen).

I may experiment with VLC.  What command line options to you pass to VLC?

Tom